Executing the door-to-door experience.
Bruno Event Team is a full service, turnkey sports event management company. Our experience in event hospitality, operations, activations and experiential marketing cannot be matched. We develop strong relationships, allowing us to have an intuitive insight in meeting and exceeding our client’s expectations.
We’re in the business of creating and delivering customized experiences for our partners, sponsors and hundreds of thousands of fans each year.
THE UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA
Bruno Event Team has worked with the University of Alabama since 2006 to develop, execute and enhance their Gameday operational plan. Below is an overview of Bruno Event Team’s role on gameday in Tuscaloosa.
- Creation and maintenance of the University’s official gameday website, UAGameday.com
- Develop and maintain UA Gameday’s social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and mobile app
- Develop fan communication strategies and content
- Develop and execution of gameday Emergency Action Plan
- Manage campus security and parking staff
- Coordination with all entities involved in gameday operations – PD, DOT, FD, State Troopers, Emergency Management, Uber/Lyft, etc.
- Traffic flow optimization
- Manage customer service channels – hotline, email, web chat
- Assist with reserved parking sales and renewals
- Game-by-game operational metrics and data collection
- Strategic fan enhancement observation and recommendations
- Operational assistance for Men’s Basketball, Gymnastics, Commencements and Bid Day
THE UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA AT BIRMINGHAM
Bruno Event Team has worked with UAB since 2017 to develop, execute and enhance their Gameday operational plan. Here are just a few of the aspects BET assists UAB with:
- Creation and maintenance of the University’s official gameday website, BlazerGameday.com
- Developed and maintain Blazer Gameday’s social media presence on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Constantly working to develop and execute gameday enhancements such as in-game emcee and Blazer Village
- Enhanced reserved tailgate and student tailgate areas
- Defined shuttle options for students and general public
- Online parking sales with digital or print-at-home passes
- Clearly defined traffic routes to and from the stadium
- Design simple, easy to read fan maps
- Game-by-game operational metrics
Bruno Event Team executes and manages a substantial portion of Auburn University’s gameday parking operations. BET offers a seamless online platform to sell reserved season and single game parking passes to school donors, Tigers Unlimited supporters and the general public. Our fan-friendly, cashless platform offers both digital and print-at-home parking passes. BET also provides the staffing and technology required to manage each parking area on gamedays.
ALABAMA STATE UNIVERSITY
Bruno Event Team manages several aspects of Alabama State University’s gameday operations. This includes a substantial portion of their door-to-door experience:
- Develops and manages gameday traffic plan
- Develops and manages gameday parking plan
- Shuttle route planning and management
- Branded signage
- Communication strategies
- Customer service training
- Trains and manages all access control staff
In addition, BET has designed a stadium access control plan and works with campus police, local police, and hired security companies to ensure a safe stadium and campus.
NOTRE DAME GLOBAL PARTNERSHIPS
Bruno Event Team is responsible for the conceptualization and execution of Notre Dame Global Partnerships’ premium tailgating experiences, located just steps from the iconic Notre Dame Stadium. The Shamrock Suites and Victory Loft each offer all-inclusive premium tailgating in a climate-controlled environment. Our efforts provide partners and corporate clients elevated experiences including premium food and beverage, indoor-outdoor spaces, special amenities, and incredible campus and tailgating views.