Executing the door-to-door experience.
Bruno Event Team is a full service, turnkey sports event management company. Our experience in event hospitality, operations, activations and experiential marketing cannot be matched. We develop strong relationships, allowing us to have an intuitive insight in meeting and exceeding our client’s expectations.
We’re in the business of creating and delivering customized experiences for our partners, sponsors and hundreds of thousands of fans each year.
THE UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA
Bruno Event Team has worked with the University of Alabama since 2006 to develop, execute and enhance their Gameday operational plan. Below is an overview of Bruno Event Team’s role on gameday in Tuscaloosa.
- Creation and maintenance of the University’s official gameday website, UAGameday.com
- Developed and maintain UA Gameday’s social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and mobile app
- Develop fan communication strategies and content
- Development and execution of gameday Emergency Action Plan
- Manage campus security and parking staff
- Coordination with all entities involved in gameday operations – PD, DOT, FD, State Troopers, Emergency Management, Uber/Lyft, etc.
- Traffic flow optimization
- Manage customer service channels – hotline, email, web chat
- Assist with reserved parking sales and renewals
- Game-by-game operational metrics and data collection
- Strategic fan enhancement observation and recommendations
- Operational assistance for Men’s Basketball, Gymnastics, Commencements and Bid Day
THE UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA AT BIRMINGHAM
Bruno Event Team has worked with UAB since 2017 to develop, execute and enhance their Gameday operational plan. Here are just a few of the aspects BET assists UAB with:
- Creation and maintenance of the University’s official gameday website, BlazerGameday.com
- Developed and maintain Blazer Gameday’s social media presence on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Constantly working to develop and execute gameday enhancements such as in-game emcee and Blazer Village
- Enhanced reserved tailgate and student tailgate areas
- Defined shuttle options for students and general public
- Online parking sales with digital or print-at-home passes
- Clearly defined traffic routes to and from the stadium
- Design simple, easy to read fan maps
- Game-by-game operational metrics
Auburn University has hired Bruno Event Team to execute and manage a substantial portion of their Gameday parking operations. BET has offered a seamless online platform to pre-sell season and single game parking passes to donors, Tigers Unlimited supporters and general public. Our system offers the fan-friendly ability for passes to be digital or print-at-home. BET also provides the staffing and technology required to manage each parking lot on Gamedays.
ALABAMA STATE UNIVERSITY
In 2018, Alabama State University hired Bruno Event Team to manage several aspects of their football gameday operations. This includes several aspects of their door-to-door experience including: the development and management of the gameday traffic plan, parking plan, shuttle route planning and management, branded signage and communication strategies. BET also performs customer service training and manage all student workers at the ticket gates and hospitality access control areas. In addition, BET has designed a stadium access control plan and works with campus police, local police, and hired security companies to ensure a safe stadium and campus.